Almost coast to coast tour
The 21 Day toronto to tofino adventure
So, you don’t have time to see ALL of Canada, but you want to explore all the goodies between Vancouver Island and Toronto? Well the 21 day almost coast to coast tour is the tour for YOU! Highlights include surfing in Tofino, Bungee Jumping in Whistler, hiking in Jasper, Banff and Lake Louise, exploring Grasslands National Park, and being blown away by Northern Ontario.
On this trip, we’ll get to visit all the hot spots and hidden gems from the west coast, all the way to the 6ix.
All Accommodation: A combination of front country camping, hostels and off-grid cabins
Camping Equipment: Tents, sleeping mats and sleeping bags will be provided for all travellers. If you want to bring your own, just let us know beforehand!
Transportation Costs: Includes transportation in a spacious 12-seater bus, covers all gas expenses and any required ferry crossings
Most Activities: The majority of activities are included in the overall price, however certain excursions are offered as additional add-ons. Optional activities can be found in the itinerary breakdown!
2 Epic Tour Guides: Lisa & Connor/Mitch are here to make YOUR Canadian Adventure unforgettable
All National Park and Provincial Park Entry Fees
All travellers will be responsible for their own flights and for arriving at the designated pick-up location.
Food: Each traveller will be asked to pay $150 towards a 'food fund' that will be used to buy the ingredients that make up the delicious feasts we eat along the way.
Alcohol: While alcohol is welcome on our journey, it is not included in the price of the tour. Please note that the drinking age in the majority of Canadian provinces is 19+ and purchases will require valid government ID.
VANCOUVER PICK-UP AND TORONTO DROP-OFF
August 10th - 30th (7 SEATS LEFT)
(+ 13% HST & 2% Service Fee)
A 10% deposit will be required to reserve a seat on the FML Adventures bus and the remaining 90% will be due 21 days prior to your trip's departure!
health & safety measures
We will be following our Health & Safety guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone on board the FML Adventures bus. This will include a health screening prior to your trip's departure, always having access to hand sanitizer on board, the mandatory use of masks in public places, and more.
We want to ensure that all our travellers feel confident & excited before their travels with us. As such, we are offering flexible bookings that will allow you to cancel up to 21 days before your departure. At this point, travellers will only have paid a 10% deposit, which will be paid back in full if cancellation is necessary.
contingency plans galore
Our itineraries will have a Plan A, B and C for every destination we visit. If we're no longer able to visit a city centre? No problem! We'll have nature-based options mapped out all around us to ensure we always have a place to go in the case new travel restrictions are announced.
OUR covid protocol
We are SO DAMN EXCITED to bring you unforgettable memories in 2021. Ensuring the safety of our travellers does look slightly different during a pandemic, but our team has put a plan of action in place to help us do just that.
The toronto TO vancouver itinerary
The Vancouver to Toronto itinerary follows the same route, but (you guessed it!) in reverse.
Please note that itineraries may slightly differ between trips.
Terms and Conditions
When you access or use this site, GAGARIN may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, GAGARIN may ask that you provide us personal information, such as: your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and if you purchase products we will require your credit card and or PayPal details. If you do not fill out any forms, GAGARIN collects nothing about you other than your browser type, OS type and IP address.
If there are any problems with your order please let us know as soon as possible.