Surfing in Tofino

Vancouver Island Adventure

8-Day Round Trip Adventure From Vancouver

Discover the highlights & hidden gems of vancouver island.

Starting and ending in Van, FML's Vancouver Island Adventure consists of a jam-packed week of seeing the best of what the island has to offer. This adventure is all about connecting with nature and the crazy outdoor phenomenon that is Vancouver Island. From swimming in natural potholes in Sooke and spotting gray whales during peak season, to kayaking alongside seals and surfing the Canadian coast, this week is surely one you’ll never forget.

Are you ready to explore the best of Vancouver Island?

What's Included?

  • All Accommodation: A combination of frontcountry camping, hostels and epic Airbnbs.

  • All Activities: All of the exciting activities featured in our epic adventures will be included in the price of the trip for travellers.

  • Camping Equipment: Tents, sleeping mats and sleeping bags will be provided for all travellers. If you want to bring your own, just let us know beforehand!

  • Transportation Costs: Includes transportation in a spacious 17-seater bus named Brent & covers all gas expenses and any required ferry crossings.

  • Food: Groceries for the delicious feasts we eat along the way are included in the overall trip price.

  • 2 Epic Tour Guides here to make YOUR Canadian Adventure stress-free & unforgettable.

  • All National Park and Provincial Park Entry Fees.

What's EXTRA?

  • All travellers will be responsible for their own flights and for arriving at the designated pick-up location.

  • Eating Out: Groceries dedicated to camping and Airbnb meals are included in the trip price, but if travellers opt to go out to eat in certain destinations it is at their own expense. 

  • Alcohol: While alcohol is welcome on our journey, it is not included in the price of the tour. Please note that the drinking age in the majority of Canadian provinces is 19+ and purchases will require valid government ID.

  • Optional Excursions: Travellers may opt for additional add-ons such as sea kayaking, surfboard rentals, and more. Optional activities can be found in the itinerary breakdown below. 

2022 TRIP DATES

roundtrip from Vancouver:

 
August 27th - September 3rd 
September 10th - 17th

trip price

$2500 CAD + 5% GST + 2% booking fee

All trips will require a 20% deposit at time of booking. The remaining 80% will be due 30 days prior to trip departure. 
Chilling on the beach in Tofino

THIS TRIP IS FOR YOU IF...

You're looking for a shorter trip that still allows you to truly discover the beauty of B.C.'s natural landscape.

You're looking to restore your connection with nature and the great outdoors in the comfort of like-minded and adventurous people.

You've been craving the opportunity to form lifelong memories in new places. 

You're looking for a stress-free way to disconnect from a regular routine and relate back to the simplest joys in life.

You're ready to experience the West Coast lifestyle.

Trip itinerary

"Listen, this organization is absolutely fabulous. I had the pleasure of joining FML on a trip to Tofino the summer of 2020. And when I tell you that it was the best trip of my life, I’m not kidding around. I don’t think I stopped laughing and smiling the whole time. As a young man in my twenties, it was SO great to go on a trip with people my age and get to share so many unreal moments. I created wonderful new friendships and memories that I will honestly cherish forever. Couldn’t say more positive things about Lisa and her organizational skills. She planned the entire adventure to a tee and and all we had to do was smile and enjoy the smooth ride. Can’t wait to book another trip with FML in the future."

 

- Sean Sawer

Want to know what past FML travellers thought of their adventure?

how it works

#1

Secure your seat on Brent the Bus by putting down a 20% deposit for your adventure.

*Please note that your tour will only be confirmed once at least 4 passengers have booked.

#2

Pay the remaining 80% of trip price 30 days prior to trip departure. 

#3

Pack your bags and meet the FML family in Vancouver!

Are you ready for the trip of a lifetime?