The West Coast Adventurer will take you from Vancouver to Calgary and will allow you to experience Canada’s most talked about region. Highlights include visiting the best of the Rocky Mountains (Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper), taking on the Athabasca Glacier experience, cruising to Spirit Island, taking a beer tour in Kelowna, ziplining across Whistler, strolling the streets of Vancouver, and so much more.
This tour is for those who do not have as much leisure time available but are wanting to get outside and take in the beauty of Canada’s infamous mountain ranges.
All Accommodation: A combination of front country camping, hostels and cabins
Transportation Costs: Includes transportation in a spacious 17-seater bus, covers all gas expenses and any required ferry crossings
Most Activities: The majority of activities are included in the overall price, however certain excursions are offered as additional add-ons, such as white-water rafting, bungee jumping, etc. Optional activities can be found in the itinerary breakdown!
2 Legend Tour Guides: Lisa and Sam are here to make YOUR Canadian adventure truly unforgettable
All National Park and Provincial Park Entry Fees
All travellers will be responsible for their own flights and for arriving at the designated pick-up location.
Camping Equipment Rentals: We are happy to offer all our travellers’ tent, mattress pad and sleeping bag rentals for the duration of the trip. Each item is $10 to rent to help cover cleaning and repair costs.
Food: At the beginning of each trip we all put $100 into a ‘food fund’. This is then used to buy ingredients that make up the delicious feasts we eat along the way.
Alcohol: While alcohol is definitely welcome on our journey, it is not included in the price of the tour. Please note that the drinking age in the majority of Canadian provinces is 19+ and purchases will require valid government ID.
Summer 2021 Trip Dates & Cost Summary Coming Soon!
Please note that the East Coast Explorer and West Coast Adventurer will only become available once we have determined how many spots remain on the cross-Canada bus. If you are interested in joining these trips, please sign up for the waitlist and we will reach out directly once the trips go live!
At the time of booking, a 10% deposit will be required to reserve a seat on the FML Adventures bus and the remaining 90% will be due 30 days prior to your trip's departure!
The Vancouver to Calgary itinerary
Day 1 - Vancouver Pick-up and Journey to Whistler
WELCOME TO CANADA! Before heading off on our coast to coast adventure, we’ll do some quick intros to get to know our new friends and will set off to the local shops where we’ll be stocking up on food for our delicious home cooked meals.
Day 2 - Whistler
Peak 2 Peak Gondola: $50 + HST
Sasquatch Zipline with Ziptrek Ecotours: $129 + HST
Sasquatch Zipline + Peak 2 Peak Combo: $169 + HST
Whistler Bungee: $140 + HST
Day 3 and 4 - Kelowna
Beer n' Bike Tour with Smile Cycle Tours: $30-$60 + HST (Depending on size of group)
Day 5 and 6 - Jasper
Day 7 - Journey to YOHO National Park
Day 8 - Kicking Horse White Water Rafting
White. Water. Rafting. On YOHO’s Kicking Horse River. Yes. Yes. YES!
Day 9 and 10 - Banff, Lake Louise & Moraine Lake
Banff Upper Hot Springs: $10 + HST
Lake Louise 1-hour Canoe Rental: $125 + HST
Lake Louise 30-minute Canoe Rental: $115 + HST
Moraine Lake 1-hour Canoe Rental: $120 + HST
Day 11 - Calgary Drop Off
Day 11 marks the end of our Rocky Mountain adventure as we get our last dose of the mountains before heading to Calgary. Here, we’ll have some free time to explore the city as well as time to relax and refresh before the next leg of our Cross-Canada journey. We will unfortunately have to exchange our goodbyes and reminisce on our 11 days together before we part ways and the FML Adventures family continues on their cross-Canada journey and heads east towards Halifax.